Abet and Aid Punsters Day — November 8
A day to laugh instead of groan over puns:
- Sign at the entrance of a rehab center: “Keep off the grass.”
- Did you hear about the guy whose left side had been cut off in a car accident? He’s all right now.
- I couldn’t remember how to throw a boomerang. Eventually it came back to me.
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- Why don’t baby oysters share their toys? They are too shellfish.
What’s your favorite pun? If you have one, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadband in the 1940s: