Dull Men love slippers. Slippers are always a safe bet for a Valentine’s gift give to a Dull Man.
Slippers can be found is all clothing and department stores.
We’ve come across some we particularly like — pictured above. We especially like the color. They are the ones pictured above. The are from Magellan’s Travel Supplies:
These slippers are:
• Comfortable and practical
• Comfortable because they have cushioned soles — as well as small ridges that massage as you walk (nothing exciting, only a mild massaging suitable for Dull Men)
• Practical because they prevent feet contacting with bad things around swimming pools, locker rooms, etc. — like viruses that cause plantar warts
• Practical because they prevent slipping on slippery surfaces (so why are they called “slippers?”)
* Practical because they are washable
* Easy to slip on (is this why they are called “slippers”?)
* Perfect when traveling — they come with a travel case or simply lay them out flat in your suitcase
* Even sturdy enough for short jaunts outdoors
• They come in a gray/black. Also solid black.