Abet and Aid Punsters Day — November 8
A day to laugh instead of groan over puns:
- Sign at the entrance of a rehab center: “Keep off the grass.”
- Did you hear about the guy whose left side had been cut off in a car accident? He’s all right now.
- I couldn’t remember how to throw a boomerang. Eventually it came back to me.
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- Why don’t baby oysters share their toys? They are too shellfish.
For more great puns like this, go to our Groaners Page, click here
What’s your favorite pun? If you have one, please email it to us at email@example.com