• Races begin at 10:00 a.m.
• The Captain’s Award will be given to the most creative team and boat
• Some of the boats are engineering marvels — they compete for the coveted Pride of the Fleet Award
• Many of the boats can float
• For boats that don’t float, there will be the Titanic Award for the best and most dramatic sinking
• Other activities include:
• Treasure Dig 10:00 a.m.
• Watermelon Eating Contest 11:00 a.m.
• Volleyball Tournament 10:00 a.m.
Here the link to the official website for this big event: http://www.heber-springs.com/world-championship-cardboard-boat-races