March 13, 2021 — changing clocks in USA and Canada (March 27 in Europe) — rarely do dull men stay up this late
Daylight “Saving” or “Savings” Time?
This is an excerpt from: http://www.webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html
Topics to discuss:
• Effects on our lives from losing the hour; compare this with gaining the hour in the fall.
• Whether you like DST or would prefer that we don’t have it.
Areas not using Daylight Saving Time (DST):
* Not all areas of the U.S. are covered. Most of Arizona does not use it. Here’s an article about this: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/us/arizona-no-dst.html
* Other areas that don’t use it are Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
* Indiana was another until 2006.
More info: Wikipedia 21-page article about Daylight Saving Time — if you happen to be looking for something dull to read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time